NWA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bouttime

I have an interview on the 12th of October. Anyone else? Looking for a gouge since they haven't hired for a while.
Sim ride in the morning, DC-9 (747-200 if there is not a slot open in the 9)
1 on 3 interview late morning (2 line pilots, 1 HR)
Medical checks in the afternoon.

No, my profile is not up to date. I haven't updated it since 2003.
4000 TT
ATP
Currently a CA on the RJ
900 turboprop
2200 Jet
Also have an internal Rec

my internal rec was not notified. I received a call last friday (31st) for a phone interview and scheduled the interview for the 12th.

Interview info has been extremely sparse; there was a batch that interviewed two weeks ago -- these were the folks who were assigned a class date, but then let go several years ago. Unfortunately that group has been very quiet on the process, but perhaps that will change once they start class on 9/24.

My understanding is NWA doesn't value internal rec's until after you have been given an interview. I applied online and recieved a call 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. Going up first part of October, I'll report back.

I also have an interview in early October. No internal rec and very little info on what to expect. I'll just keep plugging away. I've heard they have you sign an agreement not to report about the interview, possible reason for the lack of info.

I also have an interview in early October. No internal rec and very little info on what to expect. I'll just keep plugging away. I've heard they have you sign an agreement not to report about the interview, possible reason for the lack of info.

You are correct. I will not go into detail since i fear the mole may be lurking... I interviewed 3 weeks ago and will be in class in the next week or so. The first post on this thread will give you a good outline on what to expect that day.

I got the impression early on that I was hired and the job was mine to loose throughout the day. Just be on your A game, smile and talk to everyone you come in contact with, and have a great attitude. You will do fine. I did not do any sim prep, but did read a few books on interviewing and forming good answer/responses. there is nothing thrown at you that a current 121 pilot shouldn't ace.

good luck!

Latest resources

Back