• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW Airlink Payscales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These are the rates that we agreed to in 96 so you can see how poor the 9E contract is, and they signed when times were good!!

Your pretty f*ckin funny scootertrash. I bet times were great when you were stealing all of OUR flying and making contract concessions to land that pretty little avro on your ramp. Pretty cold this time of year in the Saab huh?

DoinTime said:
Your pretty f*ckin funny scootertrash. I bet times were great when you were stealing all of OUR flying and making contract concessions to land that pretty little avro on your ramp. Pretty cold this time of year in the Saab huh?

There are none so blind as those who can't/won't see the puppet strings that go from NWA to XJ and to PCL.

You're right about one thing, though: it is really freakin' cold on the SAAB this time o' year. Can we deduct long underwear as a uniform expense?

So just when are the seniority lists going to be merged? Who is running the debate about merging them and what are they smoking? I need some of it.....

FYI, the current Pinnacle contract was signed in 3-99, not 96. As far as the one-list proposal, nothing will happen until NW management has their say(i.e-never!).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back