Now HERE is an employer...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

onthebeach

...who KNOWS how to write a position announcement. Sounds like a class act all the way. No doubt they will get a good individual for this position and the department will be a great one. Kudos....

>>Lear 45 Captain / Chief Pilot For Start-up Part 91 Flight Department
6 May 2004
Large, private legal entity in Philadelphia seeking an individual to assist in the start-up of a Part 91 corporate operation. Candidate must have Part 91 experience and have served as a Chief Pilot in the start-up of a corporate flight department. Background in budgeting, new aircraft acquisition, scheduling, supervision of pilots and operations manual development is preferred. Aircraft sourcing of a Lear 45 needed, with pilot experience in this aircraft as a Captain. First Officer will be hired after department is in place.

Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, with no over night stays required. Salary will be $120,000 on an annual basis to start, with bonus opportunities. Other benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, and 401K.

Candidates MUST meet all of the stated requirements. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum qualifications.

5000 hours of Total Time
3000 hours of PIC Time
1500 hours of PIC Turbine
LR 45 Type Rating
500 hours of LR 45 Time
First Class Medical

Candidates MUST attach resume to email in Word .doc format, detailing ALL contact numbers (home, cell, pager) to be considered. Candidates meeting the qualifications can email their resume to [email protected]. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted.<<

Candidate must have Part 91 experience and have served as a Chief Pilot in the start-up of a corporate flight department. Background in budgeting, new aircraft acquisition, scheduling, supervision of pilots and operations manual development is preferred. Aircraft sourcing of a Lear 45 needed, with pilot experience in this aircraft as a Captain. First Officer will be hired after department is in place.

I don't know if it is me but I dont think that there are too many individuals out there that are going to meet "all" the requirements they want. I think they are dreaming.

Those applying should remember that if they represent themselves falsely that these guys are lawyers and might sue your pants off.

Who am I kinding......they will sue your pants off

onthebeach said:
...who KNOWS how to write a position announcement. Sounds like a class act all the way. No doubt they will get a good individual for this position and the department will be a great one. Kudos....

>>Lear 45 Captain / Chief Pilot For Start-up Part 91 Flight Department
6 May 2004
Large, private legal entity in Philadelphia seeking an individual to assist in the start-up of a Part 91 corporate operation. Candidate must have Part 91 experience and have served as a Chief Pilot in the start-up of a corporate flight department. Background in budgeting, new aircraft acquisition, scheduling, supervision of pilots and operations manual development is preferred. Aircraft sourcing of a Lear 45 needed, with pilot experience in this aircraft as a Captain. First Officer will be hired after department is in place.

Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, with no over night stays required. Salary will be $120,000 on an annual basis to start, with bonus opportunities. Other benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, and 401K.

Candidates MUST meet all of the stated requirements. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum qualifications.

5000 hours of Total Time
3000 hours of PIC Time
1500 hours of PIC Turbine
LR 45 Type Rating
500 hours of LR 45 Time
First Class Medical

Candidates MUST attach resume to email in Word .doc format, detailing ALL contact numbers (home, cell, pager) to be considered. Candidates meeting the qualifications can email their resume to [email protected]. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted.<<

Onthebeach,

They sure look pretty thorough to me. But then again, if they are lawyers, I would expect them to cross every "t" and dot every "i." I think I would take any contract to another lawyer to have it looked over! :D

I wonder how many people have applied that are not qualified. I think they have been pretty specific in their ad. It seems like they want someone who has done a lot. Obviously they do not want a flake in this position.

Kathy

dreaming???

Looking for a highly qualified guy in a major metro area, fly a Learjet (read domestic), with decent pay (120K start plus bonus) ....

they will find thier guy, no problem.

they will find thier guy, no problem

The Lear 45 is new enough that there aren't a whole lot of guys out there with 500 hours in it....except for demo pilots, some Flexjet guys, and a very few pilots flying them corporate.

"The Lear 45 is new enough that there aren't a whole lot of guys out there with 500 hours in it....except for demo pilots, some Flexjet guys, and a very few pilots flying them corporate."

The 45's been out plenty long enough for their to be lots of qualified applicants for this one...

500 hrs. in type for this type of position isn't really asking for all that much.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back