Northrop-Grumman still looking San Diego & Hawthorne

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Check 6

Northrop Grumman Corporation is accepting resumes for two turboprop Pilot-in-Command positions. Pilots serving in these positions will be dual-qualified in BE-1900C/D and BE-200 aircraft. One position is based in San Diego (MYF), and the other position is based in Los Angeles (HHR).

Minimum flight experience required is 3,000 hours total, 1,000 hours turboprop, and 250 hours in the last 12 months. BE-1900 Type Rating and 500 PIC hours in type is preferred.

FAA ATP pilot certificate and Class I medical certificate with no waivers is required. Pilots will be required to perform other aviation-related duties assigned by management.

U.S. citizenship is required. Must be eligible for DoD security clearance. A security background check and pilot record check will be performed.

Click here to apply online for the San Diego position.

Click here to apply online for the Los Angeles position.

For more information on the Northrop Grumman Corporation, please visit www.NorthropGrumman.com.

I think a friend of mine has the HHR job and just recently left to go back to UAL in the training dept DEN. This job is mostly an employee shuttle if I heard correctly. Back and forth to the same location every day and the pay was average.

Baja.

I contracted for a short time years ago for a TRW shuttle in SOCAL in a KA C90. God, was that boring!

I wonder if these go out to "you know where". If you go to google earth, there are 2 1900s and a B-200 on the ramp there.

414Flyer said:
I wonder if these go out to "you know where". If you go to google earth, there are 2 1900s and a B-200 on the ramp there.

Mostly PMD Plant #42 & Edwards.

Latest resources

Back