NJA trip geography

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skyaddict

I know it will vary alot by type, but do most trips tend to stay in the domiciles (mine would be IAD) half of the country or do they span the entire continent quite often? Not a deal breaker but it is very appealing to me to see the west coast, the mountains, etc sometimes instead of the same old scenery I've been flying all the time with my regional.~ I guess variety of flying is certainly a big plus even if it doesn't pay any bills.

You will be all over the map. Have fun feeding your family on FO pay for 5 to 10 years since your "deal breaker" is invalidated now... Jeeeeeez !

TurboJetCpt said:
You will be all over the map. Have fun feeding your family on FO pay for 5 to 10 years since your "deal breaker" is invalidated now... Jeeeeeez !

Hey TurboJetCpt,

COEX is hiring...

Last edited:
XJT is around $8K a year LESS than NetJets first year, i.e. time to live with mommy and daddy if one doesn't have a sugarmama.~

The problem, skyaddict, is that NetJets pay still sucks 5 years later. That will change in the next contract but by how much? You've gotta plan on what we have now and that $32,160 for a year 5 F/O.

Latest resources

Back