NJA signing bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But it will likely be a "bone us".

G4 will of course get a bonus, courtesy the rank and file.

So sad for us because of him and his "friends".

He probably just signed up for Known Crewmember as well. (I hope not though, the least he could do for the rank and file)

I haven't signed up for KCM yet. Is KCM bad for the rank and file? I hadn't heard that.

I haven't signed up for KCM yet. Is KCM bad for the rank and file? I hadn't heard that.

That's because you continue to refuse to be the least little bit engaged. Even if you won't go on the union boards (where it's been discussed at great length), our union has sent out multiple emails to everyone explaining our position on it at this point in time.

Once again you display what can only be described as intentional ignorance.

However, if this TA is ratified, I'm sure the new guidance will be to sign up if you want to.

For me, as long as the company refuses to pay for it, I have no intention of ever actually paying to go to work. Part of what my salary covers is for me to get the entire airline "experience", which includes the necessary time to stand in line for security. I personally dislike it, but it's part of the job. If the company wants me to get through security faster they're welcome to pay for KCM for me.

That's because you continue to refuse to be the least little bit engaged. Even if you won't go on the union boards (where it's been discussed at great length), our union has sent out multiple emails to everyone explaining our position on it at this point in time.

Once again you display what can only be described as intentional ignorance.

However, if this TA is ratified, I'm sure the new guidance will be to sign up if you want to.

For me, as long as the company refuses to pay for it, I have no intention of ever actually paying to go to work. Part of what my salary covers is for me to get the entire airline "experience", which includes the necessary time to stand in line for security. I personally dislike it, but it's part of the job. If the company wants me to get through security faster they're welcome to pay for KCM for me.

Thanks for the info. The union boards are a little too much for me and my buds. Having said that, my opinions about unions have changed somewhat in the last few years, thanks in part to some of you on this site. Our union seems to do a good job, without beggaring our employer. That is a RADICAL departure for me. :) Gutshotdraw, acaTerry and Gunfyter have been especially persuasive.

My god really?

Do you pay for your uniforms?

Thanks for the info. The union boards are a little too much for me and my buds. Having said that, my opinions about unions have changed somewhat in the last few years, thanks in part to some of you on this site. Our union seems to do a good job, without beggaring our employer. That is a RADICAL departure for me. :) Gutshotdraw, acaTerry and Gunfyter have been especially persuasive.

Try reading a union email and pulling your head out of the sand.

They weren't being persuasive they were trying to keep you from making the biggest mistake of your life by bring a scab.

Don't worry we all will remember that you didn't lift a finger to help the pilot group.

Amazing how you come out here in public and continue to show your complete IGNORANCE.....

For everyone else, NJASAP LEADERSHIP has sent out repeated messages to the rank and file, NOT TO SIGN UP For KCM....

Somehow our G4 scab want to be hasn't heard about them...SHOCKING!!!!

By the way tool bag, did you notice almost no one left NJA, yet the company begged our leadership to make a deal over the past week. So much for your argument that the shrinkage of pilots would get us a new contract.

For all of the rest of our fractional brothers, get a union, be strong together and fight like hell. Come together with one mission in mind, to protect your futures and your profession, and rid yourselves or at least disempower people like G4, they will harm you unlike any others.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back