NJA signing bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're as crazy as Diesel!

Wasn't it G4 who said, in regards to his present salary, that in his opinion he isn't worth that much? (I think someone else on these boards even has that as their tagline)

He must be creaming his pants at the company's current offer! 9% over 8 years with corresponding increases in our healthcare premiums and possible reductions in company retirement? What's not to like!! He'll be moving closer to what he thinks he's really worth!

A win for certain!

Oh no, no, no. I'm far crazier :D

Love how the G4 supporters come to his rescue....opps, they don't exist.

Lol but he says everyone he flies with agrees with him.

I yet to have meet one person that agrees with him.

Question : why are you guys so frigging hostile ? No one is forcing you to do the things you want , i.e. : tolerance . Yet you guys are trying to force G4 dude to change his mind ? You talk about the union . Ever read the by laws of a union? First ten state : survival of the Union . Not survival of the employee . Hopefully you'll all keep your jobs .

Hopefully you'll all keep your jobs .

meh...I don't think most people here care that much anymore. If this rediculous sh!t hole goes under, so be it. Most of us wouldn't even notice. It's a misreable dead-end job anyway.

Of course, for a pathetic lifetime underachiever like G4, it's probably the best thing that every happened to him. Eventually he'll end up at a regional, where he belongs.

Question : why are you guys so frigging hostile ? No one is forcing you to do the things you want , i.e. : tolerance . Yet you guys are trying to force G4 dude to change his mind ? You talk about the union . Ever read the by laws of a union? First ten state : survival of the Union . Not survival of the employee . Hopefully you'll all keep your jobs .

Yes, and as a UNION, advancement of the COLLECTIVE goals requires participation from all the members (or the vast majority).

Why so hostile? Because the majority are working towards a better CBA for all of us, including G4. So yes, it creates hostility when someone who has openly said they aren't going to lift a finger comes on a public board and asks questions about signing bonuses and what was the company's offer when all that info has either been put out to us, or is easily available from the union. He obviously just plans to ride the coattails of all the folks actually doing the work.

Imagine yourself digging a swimming pool, by hand, for your neighborhood to use. Most of the neighbors are there putting their backs into it. But there's a couple guys reclining in loungers, soaking up the sun and drinking drinks with little umbrellas in them, who periodically run over to the edge and ask how warm we plan on keeping the water temperature and will there be a slide. Would kind of irritate you, yes? And they also periodically tell you not to get so worked up because the pool planners will get it done, no need to work so hard (even when it's clear there's no progress except when everyone is digging). And even if you calmly try to explain the history of pool digging and how it works, one of the guys sitting in the lounger says, "Hey, my buddy sitting next to me here says there's no need to dig. Pools don't happen that way.". And the guys digging the pool say, "Okay, if you won't actually help dig the pool, how about donating a couple shovels?", to which our loungers reply, "Nah, we (the loungers) have been talking amongst ourselves and decided we need to just let the pool planners do their thing.". Why would that create any hostility?

If you can't figure it out, whatever.

As for this place being in business for us, don't worry about it. It won't fail because of labor.

Last edited:
G4 says that everyone he flys with all agree with him. In my experience, no group of pilots ever agree on anything. My guess is that they just don't want to spend an entire tour listening to or arguing with him on the subject. He is the captain right?
Helm

Four posts, all pro-company and anti-union. Do go on.....

G4 says that everyone he flys with all agree with him. In my experience, no group of pilots ever agree on anything. My guess is that they just don't want to spend an entire tour listening to or arguing with him on the subject. He is the captain right?
Helm

Yup.....

Latest resources

Back