NJA New Hire Aircraft changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cx747

Just wondered if anyone had a switch prior to their training date? I was assigned an aircraft that flightsafety doesn't even show a date for on their website. Does this mean I will be in a different aircraft? Or does NJA run their own classes that aren't published on FSI's website? Just curious.

Thanks

sometimes the schedules at training centers change on a daily basis before they are set in stone.

I would not worry about them changing planes on you. Our class dates are normaly reserved in advanced, and you are just filling one of the spots already reserved before the job offers where given. I don't know if our class dates show on thier site, but I don't think they would because, I have only seen netjet guys in any of our classes with the exception for new flight saftey instructors in that program. I have never seen any one but netjets people in CMH flight safety facility, there are probably some exceptions to all this, but I would not worry and if you can't help yourself, send an email to our training department at Netjets.

Hey guys, thanks for the quick responses. I will be in the Ultra. Just wondered, so happy to be hired here. I would fly anything!

Hey guys, thanks for the quick responses. I will be in the Ultra. Just wondered, so happy to be hired here. I would fly anything!

Congrats! I just finished IOE in the Ultra. I don't think it's as bad as seem people seem to make it out to be. But then again, I haven't flown any other business jet.

Congrats! I just finished IOE in the Ultra. I don't think it's as bad as seem people seem to make it out to be. But then again, I haven't flown any other business jet.

I hear the APU mods should be completed by mid july

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back