Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ductleak

Guys --

Do any of you that are involved in the processes with the new contract know what the proposed bases will be? I heard that Dallas will not be a base. Is this true?

Thanks for the info...

* -- why am I asking? I have some personal things come up and am having to delay my move in the career right now...

Last edited:
Man, I love the way rumors start! But this should let everyone at NJA see how important the issues may be for new hires down the old road!

reasons

That is the reason I was wanting to know. If there is not a Texas base I will not be able to make it over there... I was hoping for a Texas base -- Dallas... Thanks for the info -- this contract may change a lot... The rumor that we are hearing is that there will be regional collection centers and that the Dallas area is not included in this. Anyone?:confused:

Dallas is going to be a base dont worry about that. Also if you get hired now no need to worry because you fall under the old CBA. This contract is late summer at best. They meet in LA monday LIVIN THE DREAM at NUTJETS!

dallas will not only be an RCA but it will be a major mx base. I wouldn't even worry about dallas.

Common over the water is fine.

The contract will make things better, not worse. We won't let the contract limit us or new members more than now (without some added benifit). All limits come at a price to the company.

You say you wont work here if you can't live in Dallas, well, what if the salary was $250,000 and you HAD to live in Newport Beach, CA? (this is just an example!) All things are negotiated and have a price tag. . . :D

I think the best thing is to get on before the contract is signed. That way you'd be protected no matter what the outcome is. None of us can say what the new contract will or will not be like.

Need Update...

Ductleak,

Sorry, but I have been on a long trip so I haven't heard your news about Netjets. Any luck? If so, do you know aircraft type?

Latest resources

Back