• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It has gotten ridiculous at NJA. My friend had over 12000 total, 6200 Jet PIC, current FO at a Major, and was a waiter at a fancy ass French restaurant all through college as well as a Tech man at a computer store afterwords to satisfy the customer service side. He also had 3 letters of rec from current employees and got the unqualified letter. I don't understand what these "Talent acusition" people are looking for.

Spelling ability, perhaps?

Well, if its talent their looking for then I am their man.

Guitar
Magician
Juggler
XBox 360 expert.

they are so swamped with resumes that they are just picking them up at random and giving inteviews.

just keep trying.

Sorry G god, hit the c instead of q. How embarrassing for me.:crying:

acquisition. Now let the posts about spelling not being important at all begin........

On another note lets add a conspiracy theory to this. Maybe they are just sending the no thanks letter to everybody except on the random day where they need a few more in the interview pool. They grab 3 or 4 that day and then back to rejecting everybody. I hate to say it but in any one day they are receiving plenty of well qualified candidates so this method would work just find with the current supply and demand. They figure if you are qualified you will try again.

Last edited:
Yes, I know, that was a bad click on the spell checker, and for some reason it wouldn't, and still won't let me edit it.:bawling:

Guess I will just have to live with fallibilty.

It has gotten ridiculous at NJA. My friend had over 12000 total, 6200 Jet PIC, current FO at a Major, and was a waiter at a fancy ass French restaurant all through college as well as a Tech man at a computer store afterwords to satisfy the customer service side. He also had 3 letters of rec from current employees and got the unqualified letter. I don't understand what these "Talent acusition" people are looking for.

Just got my no thanks. Had some customer service experience in college. I was prepared for phone interview, answered all cutomer sevice questions fairly well I thought. Understand that is how it works in this business, press on. My credentials, regional Capt, 8500TT 1200PIC Turbine, too much SIC time. Good luck to all.

Just got my no thanks. Had some customer service experience in college. I was prepared for phone interview, answered all cutomer sevice questions fairly well I thought. Understand that is how it works in this business, press on. My credentials, regional Capt, 8500TT 1200PIC Turbine, too much SIC time. Good luck to all.

Sorry to here that. When did you phone interview?

Just to keep stats going...

I did the phone interview mid September, received the no thank email today.

Background in flying includes, over 8000 hours, 1300 PIC turbine, to much SIC.

Customer service background, Lots....
2 years corporate charter, 15 years waitressing/catering, worked for Brokerage and banking industry.

Oh well, try to reapply in six months. Not much you can do.

Latest resources

Back