next polar class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

falcondrivr

looking for anyone out there who is currently working for polar. i got pooled in dec and finally joe called me (and some other guys ) about 2 weeks ago to check our availability for a possible class on 5-5. well that day came and went with no calls at all. i understand this is sop, but was still wondering if that 5-5 class was actually started. or any others soon.
getting very frustrated. thanks.

I was contacted by Joe 3 weeks ago today wanting to know if I was still intereted. I said yes and he said to call him on Monday to see whats up. Talked to him that Monday, and haven't heard anything since. Anybody know what's up? I interviewed last July.

I too was pooled in Dec/02. With 2 phone calls to Ron Carlson (no longer with the company), 3 phone calls to Irene McGuire(no longer with the company), 1 message left with Chris Agnini, 5 messages left with Joe Missone(sp)and an email to all of the Chief Pilot/Dir. of Training....TO DATE I HAVE RECEIVED ABSOLUTELY NO CALL BACKS OR INFORMATION.

Does anyone have any info at all on future classes. I also heard from a buddy currently working there that when Polar moved to the east coast everyone in the pool was flushed.

The lack of communications leads me to believe this might be true...even though I'm still in denial.

Any Help !!!

Dice

They info I heard was the May class did not happen.
Hopefully those of you swimming laps will get the call soon.

dice,
dont think your info about the flushing of the pool is correct because i was contacted for that may class after the move. but, i would still suggest faxing a current resume and a cover letter over to them telling them youre in their pool and still interested. im doing that every month.
fd

Thanks Falcon,

I had been emailing my updates to them with current resume and "continued interest" letter through the website. Im not sure if it gets to the right person there, though.

Do you have their new fax in Purchase, NY? Email me directly at [email protected] if you'd rather not post here.

Thanks for the info.

Dice

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back