• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Next one to bite the dust?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just throwing some thoughts out there....

Was the US economy on a progressive rise back in late 2010? I remember the beginning of 2011 was very positive vs. say the last 3-6 months of this year?

According to NJA they had a very strong December vs. 2010

Just throwing some thoughts out there....

Was the US economy on a progressive rise back in late 2010? I remember the beginning of 2011 was very positive vs. say the last 3-6 months of this year?

According to NJA they had a very strong December vs. 2010

Good question. If the true unemployment figures were being discussed, around 16%, (published figures are 8.3% due to massive numbers of workers who are no longer looking for jobs), we would realize how bad this economy really is. I think all the fracs are doing as well as can be expected.

Hey G4,

You forgot to Bash Unions in your last comment...

You needed to write "The fractional industry is doing as best as it can, Despite the unions..."

That is all...

Hey G4,

You forgot to Bash Unions in your last comment...

You needed to write "The fractional industry is doing as best as it can, Despite the unions..."

That is all...

Generally, I think the frac unions have behaved pretty well. Gotta recall Luthi, though. Cheers!

Looks like a good company for one of the others to buy though ... Except Flexjets wants to sell Bombardier products. Options has that deal for the Phenoms... and so does NJA.

Who's left? XOJet?

The Bombardier/Flexjet rumor has been firmly squashed by our CEO. The only other rumor that I have heard is a 3:1 exchange of Avantair Piaggio time for XOJet Challenger time. That one's still an active rumor as far as I know.

Good luck.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back