New World Aviation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psw757

Does anyone have any info on this company out of ABE, Allentown, PA? Just wondering how they are to work for and if they are hiring? Thanks!

Knew a guy who flew there about a year ago. Last I heard the guys there only get 3 hard days off a month and fly a lot(22-24days month). Depends on the plane your flying. I think these guys are always hiring. Good place to build time and experience, remember it's still charter, no matter how you look at it. Hope that helps.

murdock said:
Knew a guy who flew there about a year ago. Last I heard the guys there only get 3 hard days off a month and fly a lot(22-24days month). Depends on the plane your flying. I think these guys are always hiring. Good place to build time and experience, remember it's still charter, no matter how you look at it. Hope that helps.

I looked at their website. I noted that they claim to be hiring Gulfstream IIB pilots. Anyone on this fleet? What are the schedules like - how often are they flying per month? Are they well equipped, etc.? I have a good buddy with Gulfstream 135 time and he might be a great candidate.

You can PM me if you like.

Latest resources

Back