New WO Rumor - Long Shot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

herd from a mdt based FO that Embrear had an E-175 at the company hangar in mdt today. One of the chief pilots and several mgt people toured or flew it or something. still a little fuzzy there.

don't get your hopes up, I remember back in the fall of 99 that Embrear brought a 145 to mdt and the DO and CP did a demo flight at that time. that was almost 4 years ago.

Jets are for pu$$ies anyway - props rule

O well just passin the time.

anyone got anythin interesting to say/discuss or better yet got a super cub or decathalon/citabria I can have to better pass the time. Please please......

Last edited:
It is true the 175 was in MDT. BUT.... It was only there only because of iceing test for cetification. Nothing to do with ALG and RJ's. It would have been cool to see it though.

Yeah thats what I read on the ALPA site. So whats up w/ MDA? Is that still alive or what? I would have bet that when Scrubby came back that it was done but their are still refs. to it. However we know how mainline like to promite things that aren't gonna happin anyway, guess we'll see. I wouldn't be supprised if Midway becomes the 4th WO and MDA.

Latest resources

Back