New hires & the 70 seater at Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flash 7

Can anyone tell me me if all the new hires are getting the 70 seater. I will start class probably in Jan 03. What do you think the chances that I'll be assigned the 70 Seater? I would much rather get the 50 seater for obvious reasons.

Thanks

You're not complaining are you?
Your first year....it is all the same, isn't it?

Look guys,

I'm just trying to be informed. I'ts not like I would say no to any aircraft. I'm more curious than anything else.

That's what's happening at ASA. Most of the CR7 vacancies are being filled with new hire folks. The company has unofficially frozen the E-120 FO's with pay protection so that they can put new hires in the CR7 and the CR2. I would like the aircraft, but with our scheduling department, I'd never bid that thing till I could hold a good line.

WHAT'S A MAP?

katanabob said:
no kidding. give me a map to read and a gear handle to yank. I don't care where or in what.

The only "MAP" you're going to see in that airplane is a missed approach point.

You won;t be looking at too many charts, either- just watching the little white airplane eat the long magenta line.

It's not much like flying, but it still beats working for a living.

Old Crow said:
That's what's happening at ASA. Most of the CR7 vacancies are being filled with new hire folks. The company has unofficially frozen the E-120 FO's with pay protection so that they can put new hires in the CR7 and the CR2.

Correction: The company has unofficially frozen all E120 CAs and FOs WITHOUT pay protection while newhire FOS get the 700.

Latest resources

Back