New Contract Salary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jato

I have a couple of questions on the new contract that some of you may be able to answer.

1. What "rough" salaries are the pilots asking management for? 1st yr pay, 2nd, 3rd, CPT?? Anyone have any knowledge of what you as pilots ASKING for?

2. What is management offering?

3. Will the CPT equality pay go away, or will you still get CPTs pay if someone in another fleet upgrades?

I realize all "hard" numbers are being fought out in negotiations, but I keep hearing "we want the pay we deserve", which is great and I support that, but just exactly what income level does that represent.

Hope to see you all out flying soon.

Oh yea...and thanks to all of you who are not accepting extended days...that helps me in getting on you know:) :)

Not too sure we can say specifics, but truth be known, only our Union Master Executive Council (MEC) knows for sure as to what we are ASKING for.

Management offered us the same working conditions and a 30% raise three years ago - the Union responded (these are my words), NOT EVEN CLOSE!

As far as "Equality Pay" - Good question. I do know the Company HATES this. The Union will likely give this up for some other benifit, although people with it now will retain it.

4th yr CA pay is around 60K now if this helps, which starts 3yrs+1day.

Not sure of the numbers, but I won't vote for anything but OUTRAGOUS. ;)

I tell all my friends to get the hell over here, cause after the contract, it will be near impossible to compete with the kind of pilots that will be applying. - Again, just my opinion -

By the way, the first bids for the "Hawker" 400XP went out today. Supposed to get 50 of them.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back