Netjets Upgrade?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEaviator

I was just curious what Netjets current upgrade time is and how their payscale works. I am warning everyone right now that I have no experience in the corporate world of aviation and I am trying to get some info. I remember having some friends tell me before Netjets got the new contract that right seaters were getting captain pay. Like I said, I am just trying to get some info on the company, work rules, schedules, etc so if anyone could help a brother out let me know. Thanks in advance!

SAE:
Go to "ibt1108.org" then "NETJETS PILOTS" then Info for new hires.
The complete contract is there.

I was hired in October of 2002 and am within a month or two of being senior enough to bid a Captain slot. Some guys got it sooner due to the bypass issue but that has ended. I would say that a new hire should count on 4-5 years as a SIC before upgrading.

Grizz said:
I was hired in October of 2002 and am within a month or two of being senior enough to bid a Captain slot. Some guys got it sooner due to the bypass issue but that has ended. I would say that a new hire should count on 4-5 years as a SIC before upgrading.

If you have to wait 4-5 years for an upgrade, let's hope you are flying something comfortable up front like the Galaxy or the F2000...

On Your Six said:
If you have to wait 4-5 years for an upgrade, let's hope you are flying something comfortable up front like the Galaxy or the F2000...

Thank you for referring to the Galaxy by its rightful name. Calling that stumpy legged guppy a Gulfstream......it's just not right on so many levels.

gutshotdraw said:
Thank you for referring to the Galaxy by its rightful name. Calling that stumpy legged guppy a Gulfstream......it's just not right on so many levels.

"Shot out, over."

"Splash! Fire for effect."

HD

On Your Six said:

if your hired into that fleet you're looking at longer. Figure at least 3 years for an ultra sic hired today. Cause no other captains are bidding into that plane. Lately all the upgrade bids have been going to captains from other fleets.

brokeflyer said:
if your hired into that fleet you're looking at longer. Figure at least 3 years for an ultra sic hired today. Cause no other captains are bidding into that plane. Lately all the upgrade bids have been going to captains from other fleets.

How many of the NJA pilots are furloughed from UAL, AA, DAL, and will they be going back when recalled or staying with NJA ? any ideas on numbers?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back