• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJets does indeed pay for the hotel throughout the entire training process, that's a policy change that took place this past October. Prior to that date, the company did not provide a hotel room during Indoc.

Indoc is just under two weeks. The sim depends on the aircraft assigned - it can be about 15 to 22 or so days. After that, there's company aircraft training, which is a few days of classroom work and then some actual time in the airplane. Of course, you then go through IOE.

Welcome aboard, by the way. And I hope that you enjoy the Embassy Suites on Corporate Exchange - that's where NetJets seems to put pilots in training, especially during Indoc and initial sim. (By the way, if you like Greek food, Yanni's is terrific. Just ask the front desk for directions, as it's walking distance.)

no no no no.

Regular debrief's are held at Siren's. I have my own booth there.

Of course if you like Greek............

See you at Siren's.

I'd rather be at the homeboy suites though. I'm looking forward to firing up the crockpot though. Stop on by

Guitar Guy said:
(By the way, if you like Greek food, Yanni's is terrific. Just ask the front desk for directions, as it's walking distance.)

There's NOTHING in walking distance in CMH right now - it's FREAKING COLD!!! That said, the ES van will take you to your study group at Sirens... ;-)

Hey Diesel,

Check your site. Look for a folder - from_griz. Packed full of X stuff. Probably some of it duplicates. I'll look around to see if I've got anything extra.

Latest resources

Back