• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Santa Claus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thx Gunfyter...have really respected your views on SU too!

And JBL. I don't think you've got the right guy. I'm not conducting polls here, but I've got quite a few friends I work with and no, I'm not some A-teamer either.

I admit I posted flame bait. Not intentional, but when I go back and read it...yep...there it is. NJ just gets me hot under the collar quickly, and not because of the $$...long stories over beers sometimes, not here and not now. I meant what I said about the NJ pilots...good bunch that deserve so much more. No beef with you guys AT ALL...just the higher ups. Good luck, sorry for the bait, I'm gone...

P.S.- NJ has not hurt my resume. I can fully explain my reasons for leaving, left on good terms, and fulfilled my financial obligation. We just weren't meant to be.

JBL,

Dude it's nothing personal at my end either. There were some things that got around when you were working here. I believe you told some people that we were the group the airlines would never hire?

Anyway, I just get sick of hearing about how great it was at XYZ freight carrier or other mostly defunct 121 operations, and how cool their union was at beating up on management. Perhaps I am the odd one out here, but if it was me, I'd never have anything to do with a former employer group that had missed one of my paychecks. I sure as hell wouldn't be spoutin' off about how great it was.

Fractional Ownership is the way of the future in the same way that the Pan Am Clipper is an icon of the past. Airlines cramming people into sardine cans and throwing giveaway parties in the media will do more to make us stronger everyday!

JBL, good luck to you man! I'm sure you made the right decision and your timing may be perfect if JetBlue does expand your way.

Last edited:
Well I wish I could leave here as well but I can't move...:( been here 5 years and it has taken a toll on the family and finances...

Back to the original topic who actaully saw the "BAD SANTA" and when??? I think that is fukkin funny as hell.....

Maybe, Maybe Not

"Fractional Ownership is the way of the future in the same way that the Pan Am Clipper is an icon of the past. Airlines cramming people into sardine cans and throwing giveaway parties in the media will do more to make us stronger everyday!"

Fractional Ownership may or may not be the way of the future. Where I work, the block time cards (jet pass/marqui jet and the like) are really the way of the future. Most new passengers are opting to buy a block of hours rather than a share....so I think we in the fractional industry are going to slowly morph into large scale block charter companies over the next several years....that is just my 2 cents

I'm not sure if you knew this Beechjet, but Netjets holds the controlling interest in Marquis Jet Partners. I think they have a pretty good handle on it.

Latest resources

Back