• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yankee -

Send it to:

No Self-worth Department
ATTN: Ima Loser
4111 Bridgeway Ave.
Columbus, OH 43219-1882

Skypilot -

Not yet but with the crap wages they are paying, that day isn't far off. We heard today that the company wants to increase selected pay rates. We're assuming it's going to be the First Officer pay because they are having a incredibly hard time finding qualified applicants that want to work for $27,000 a year with no possibility of upgrade for at least 5 years.

Wasnt the HR contact Phil Atio last I heard..

Incremental Pay Package Proposed by Company
On Wednesday the company informally proposed to modify the existing CBA with an incremental pay increase in selected areas.

“Incremental,” means small and “selected,” means “not for everyone.”

Yankee -

Be careful, management people are posting on this board looking for naive pilots to come join our little party. It looks like you've found one in Gator. I'm sure he/she can direct where your app should go. The question boils down to - are you willing to work for 5+ years at crap wages without any possibility of upgrade?

Why the fook would anyone be dumb enough to apply to NJA. What are you thinking man!!!!!

The only reason to apply to NJA is if you do not presently have a job. If you do have a job then your current job is most certainly better than this one.

Ask any pilot on the road and they will tell you the same thing. Save yourself and your family. Just say no to NetJets!

NJ & FO

I see the problems you guys have at NJ and I’m all to aware of the problems we have at Options. It just shows the sides to the union no union argument. But it's become clear to me over the last couple of years that with a strong MEC and determined rank and file to resolve contract negotiations in a timely manner we all would better off with a contract.

I truly hope that in the not to distant future we will all be united under the same union flag.

Latest resources

Back