Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jspilot

Hello,
I am a college student at Louisiana Tech University. I am currently taking an Aviation Professionalism class and have to conduct a presentation on NetJets. While looking at their site, everything looks fine and dandy, but when I surf flightinfo daily, it is a totally opposite atmosphere. Does anyone know where I can get this stuff in writing about the contract/internal problems. Is there a news carrier watching this story closely or is it just internal with the pilots? Any info would be greatly appreciated. My presentation is due Sept. 30. Thanks for the info and GOOD LUCK!!

This could be fun- post an outline of your presentation and see what sort of input you receive. I am sure there are plenty of NJ drivers who would love to tell their story.
Will your presentation include similarities/differences between the competition? CS, Flex, FO? Have fun.

mr. griz gave me a great background of the situation going on. This is what happen: I was just surfing NJ site and then came on flightinfo and notice all of the post about NJ. I am suppose just to give an outline on the history, corporate background, fleet, pilots, schedule(all normal background info). The company looked perfect in all of my aspects from the website.(that figures) Also my teacher mention to look around in different areas if there is a conflict b/t the company's release of information and that is when I decided to look at the fractionals board. And believe me, I have found that!

Instead of writing out your presentation, why don't you bring in a real live NJ pilot or two and let them talk about it. You could moderate it by asking questions. You would have to earn bonus pts for creativity! And there have to be some NJ pilots in your town on any given day.

Flying Illini said:
Instead of writing out your presentation, why don't you bring in a real live NJ pilot or two and let them talk about it. You could moderate it by asking questions. You would have to earn bonus pts for creativity! And there have to be some NJ pilots in your town on any given day.
With their pay, a sure-fire way to get them to show up might be to promise to feed them afterward.

check your pm's.

Griz you suck... no just kidding.

Interview the pilots' wives.

miles otoole said:
This could be fun- post an outline of your presentation and see what sort of input you receive. I am sure there are plenty of NJ drivers who would love to tell their story.
Will your presentation include similarities/differences between the competition? CS, Flex, FO? Have fun.

There are also plenty of wives of "NJ drivers" that would love to tell their story. What it's like being part of the "working poor" while your husband flies the rich and famous! The incredible sense of frustration when you realize that your family has been lied to by the company and the union leaders! Being a part time single parent on a budget that doesn't justify the many sacrifices your family makes to keep the grossly underpaid, overworked NetJets pilot in the air. Jspilot, if you really want to write an interesting paper, you should interview some wives.

Press Releases

When you are finished writing your report, please send it out as a press release to every publication you can. Maybe they will accept something from someone "outside" of NJA as more objective. I am tired of hearing crackerheads like Imus singing the praises of how well we are compensated here at NutJets....NetJetWife is telling the truth about how things are here. I was in indoc with her husband and was told the same lies regarding upgrade, good contract coming soon, company wants us to be "highest paid in our industry" and on and on.

Latest resources

Back