• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Pilot Payscale:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since most pilots contribute what it takes to get the max company match, that's what I list.

So if a company matches 50 cents on the dollar up to 15%, and I'm looking for just one simple number to disply, I'll use 7.5%.

It confuses some people, so in my upcoming site redesign I'll have a definitions page...

What an embarrassing JOKE ! Nutjets is simply the worst fractional out there...also the worst aviation company...blahhhhh

JP,

I sent him a PM about the same thing and got basically the same response. I agree with you that it is VERY misleading to have it posted that way. I understand his logic, but I still believe that it is labeled incorrectly.

767 considers it 7.5% of salary, but has it reading as a 7.5% match. Which it is not. It is a 50% match, which may not be the best, but it is far above many 401K contributors.

Snakeplt...What exactly is embarrassing about a 50% match?

uh...mister CAPTAIN...I am talking about THE ENTIRE PAYSCALE !!! What the **** do I care about the matching when the PAY SUCKS ??? I can't even MAX OUT my 401K because of my EMBARRASSING pay. Does this really need explaining and did you really not get my original post ?

Latest resources

Back