NetJets Parking?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Here's one for you. Is there anyone who commutes out of ATL? If so, how do you park around the ATL airport? I hear to chose PDK as a base for several reasons. Thanks!

In ATL you have get to choose between PDK and ATL for your base. If you choose PDK I believe you can park at Signature. At ATL you can park at the old Mercury, it is now Atlantic. One guy was saying on the 1108 web-board that the parking at the old Mercury gives priority to sports teams, but he has only been denied parking there once.

I am based at DFW and use the Hilton to park. I tip the driver $5 each way. No questions asked.

Anyone know the parking sisuation in CLE? I heard that most guys just park at the FBO and take their van to the terminal. Is that what most guys do everywhere? What FBO does NetJets use in CLE? Thanks!

I heard that most guys just park at the FBO and take their van to the terminal. Is that what most guys do everywhere?

I don't know about CLE specifically, but yes, that's usually what we'll do if the FBO will allow it. Allow plenty of time for van service to get you to the airline terminal if necessary, and tip your van drivers generously.

Finally, if your base has a parking lot they want crews to use, then please use that one. There are a couple of guys at my base that use Signature's front lot, which is going to screw it up for all of us. Don't be that guy. ;) This saves us a ton of money, as the company doesn't reimburse parking at your base.

What FBO does NetJets use in CLE?

Whatever the owner wants, of course. But the last couple of times I went into CLE, we used IX-Jet which was in the process of becoming Atlantic.

Most NJAers use our preferred FBO on the field. Some use our preferred hotels. Some use the airport employee lots.

In CLE we use the place with the big red sign, I am not sure if they have taken the sign down or what the new name is. Atlantic maybe?

I am ATL based.. So far I have been given a ride to work and a ride home from my wife every tour... If I had to drive myself, I would park at Atlantic on the Northside.. if they fuss I would change my base to PDK and be done with it.

Anyone knows where to park in Den, any help will help.

Ciao

Signature at DIA had no problem with us parking at the FBO when I lived there a couple of years ago. I doubt that has changed, the parking lot is always pretty empty.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back