netjets' new Director of Operations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

luvu

How are things working out at Netjets with your new DO Gary Hart, formerly of Flexjet and Travel Air?

He's gotten his nose bloody a few times and the company has reversed some decisions he's made or upper management has made him come back to the pilots and clarify a previous policy to make it look a little softer than his original position.

So far he hasn't had any real impact that I could notice but we're all watching him closely to see what his next move will be. He recently put out a memo that the company will no longer require crewmembers to get a doctors excuse if they use sick leave during the holiday period. He also put out a memo that stated no crewmember will be disciplined for calling in fatigued. These are good things. He may turn out to be OK but the jury's still out.

Don't forget...

luvu said:
How are things working out at Netjets with your new DO Gary Hart, formerly of Flexjet and Travel Air?

AMERIFLIGHT ;)

Road rumor is that Hart has left the NJA building and is in line for the vacant Flight Options CEO position. Seems Hart is still in place with NJA. Guess the rumors are nothing more than rumors

Does anyone know why he left Flexjet and Travel Air? Was he asked to leave?

Grim Reaper said:
Road rumor is that Hart has left the NJA building and is in line for the vacant Flight Options CEO position. Seems Hart is still in place with NJA. Guess the rumors are nothing more than rumors
Better hope that is just a rumor. If you thought Nahill was bad.......

Hey Frac Daddy.. was Hart really that bad? TA was my first real gig, so I was blinded a little. I kinda think he was Shusters toy Biache, instead of a true CEO/Pres

if you want we'll make a good deal on him and sell him back to you guys at FLOPS.

I second that! Dang, Diesel, your avatar gives me the heebie jeebies every time I see it. I'm talking physical pain

Latest resources

Back