NetJets interview info wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain dad

Just a plea from a poor schmo...If you have had an interview within the last few weeks please go to aviationinterviews.com or here to submit anything new or out of the ordinary. I really want to get this gig and I'm trying to avoid any surprises.

Thanks
Mr. Joe "I take the Far/Aim with me to the bathroom" Schmo

Last edited:
The web site is dead on and they really don't have any reason to stray from the script. There are some questions out of left field, but most of those are there on the website. If you get the interview, they want to hire you. Make sure your scan is good before the easy sim ride that they tell you the night before exactly what to expect. If you can answer all the stuff you've seen on aviationinverviews and scan quickly in the sim, you will be just fine.

Hello Gents,

Is NJA really hard on guys that might have a DWI in their recent past, for hiring purposes, considering the fact that is the only black spot on the airman record? (no viol, no failed rides, no accidents, no speeding tkts etc)

thanks

I feel like I need to weigh in on this. If NetJets invites you up for an interview they MAY want to hire you however, it is up to you to earn the job. I interviewed less than two weeks ago and did NOT get the job, nor did my Sim partner and he flew the sim flawlessly. Out of of seven of us they may have taken 4, at the most. So that said, you better go up there with that mindset. It is not a given that the job is yours. I am pretty dissapointed that I was not hired as I had waited over 9 months for the interview but I hope to maybe try again if they let me. Good Luck.

I feel like I need to weigh in on this. If NetJets invites you up for an interview they MAY want to hire you however, it is up to you to earn the job. I interviewed less than two weeks ago and did NOT get the job, nor did my Sim partner and he flew the sim flawlessly. Out of of seven of us they may have taken 4, at the most. So that said, you better go up there with that mindset. It is not a given that the job is yours. I am pretty dissapointed that I was not hired as I had waited over 9 months for the interview but I hope to maybe try again if they let me. Good Luck.

If you don't mind sharing, do you have any idea why they didn't select you or your sim partner?

Well, I have no idea about either really as the letter does not say 'why'. However, if I had to guess on myself I would say I got off of ATP standards on the Sim during the Steep Turn to the right. Other than that, it is anybody's guess.

Latest resources

Back