Netjets interview--1st day ques....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Fem,

That is Gulfstream 200's signature line. It was written by the famous Casper. Do a search of Casper's posts, then you'll understand.

Hey 24......

Don't take anything G-200 has to say too seriously......He's strickly for entertainment value....nothing more..... Good luck with the NutJets interview.....Like I said before...we're hiring anyone who can fog a mirror and afford to work for peanuts.......

I love it - a 5000 hour pilot with 2 types and knows all!

I love it - a 5000 hour pilot with 2 types and knows it all! I have been doing this for 20 years and I don't have a tenth of certainty that this young man has. I dislike the whole fractional scene myself - but with the rabid intensity that Gulfstream 200 attacks with really is incongruent to this board unless there are deeper issues that I can't figure out.

GORDON24....DO NOT COME TO WORK HERE.

Having said that, here is something I would do if I were in your shoes right now.

1. INTERVIEW with Nutjets (Business suit is the norm for all interviews).
2. LEARN from your interview experience with Nutjets. The GREAT thing is that Nutjets pays for your airline ticket, hotel and everything else for the interview now I believe (I THINK !!!!) so you don't lose any cash.
3. WHEN they call you for the "you've been hired," bullcrap phonecall, JUST SAY NO !!! It won't cost you anything and you will gain some valuable experience from your first practice interview.
4. Apply to all of the regional airlines you can and see who bites. If you have the time for Nutjets, you have the time for any of the regional airlines. Try AIRTRAN and FRONTIER too...long shot but you never know. Consider CITATION SHARES and FLOPS...they definitely pay better but I'm not real sure about how they are treated by management.
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please research everything you can about Nutjets. Read all of the messages on this board regarding how F***ING BAD IT SUCKS at this craphole ! Don't come here...you will work your ass off FOR NO PAY and will hate yourself by the end of the first year because you will still have another full year to work off this smameful training contract !!! Good luck.

Bottom Line: JUST SAY F**K NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how you look at, NutJets will still pay you more then the Regionals. Its a sad fact but the Fractionals are going to fall in that "pay-gap" between the regionals and majors.

You'll have to make your own decision. Can anyone out there name a regional who pays their pilots more then what NetJets pays their pilots?????? Anyone?

Gordon

Don't listen to the koolaid drinkers !!! They are, most likely, too old to move on or trapped economically so they will tell you how "GREAT" it is here. Believe it or not, if you go to a company like Air Wisconsin you will have A MUCH BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE and you will eventually make some good cash WITHOUT getting your ass kicked every tour. I am sure there are at least 2 or 3 other regionals that would be MUCH BETTER than this hole ! Good luck !

Hey guys, really...should I wear a suit to an interview?

Latest resources

Back