Netjets interview--1st day ques....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gordon24

Got a question about the NetJets interview. Kind of a stupid question really, but, I'll post it anyway. Also, before you all start bashing me for coming to work for NetJets, hold on. First I have to get the job, then I have to accept the job. Don't know about that last part, but, I do need the interview practice. Anyway, back to my question.... On the first day of the interview, the meet your sim partner, company tour, etc..., do they expect you to wear a suit? Would some nice slacks and a button down (no tie) work? What did you guys/girls do? Thanks for the tip. I'm trying to pack light as I have a four-day trip prior to my interview. Thanks....

read up on the current situation.

Is this really a place you want to step into?

Of course they will hire you, then you will sign some farkin "training contract"....then they strike (long shot there..) where do you now stand?

Did you not read the posts about many years as an F/O making $HIT?

Support the cause, go to the interview and tell them they need to pay a LOT more and until then they are a $hitbag operator.

guys are trying to get out of there ASAP...does that not tell you something????

Eh...who am I kidding....guys will still jump all over the "opportunity" to get abused and humiliated just to fly a jet....

thats why this $hit never changes. Same old story...

Good Luck to you.

How about acting professional and answering the guy's questions? Some of the responses on this board are ludicrous!

Gordon-
Unless someone has told you specifically to dress business casual, wear a suit.
That is the respectful and humble thing to do. See if you can find out for sure though - ask friends, friends of friends, anyone you can find who works there.

Good luck with the interview!

Lori

gordon24 said:
Got a question about the NetJets interview. Kind of a stupid question really, but, I'll post it anyway. Also, before you all start bashing me for coming to work for NetJets, hold on. First I have to get the job, then I have to accept the job. Don't know about that last part, but, I do need the interview practice. Anyway, back to my question.... On the first day of the interview, the meet your sim partner, company tour, etc..., do they expect you to wear a suit? Would some nice slacks and a button down (no tie) work? What did you guys/girls do? Thanks for the tip. I'm trying to pack light as I have a four-day trip prior to my interview. Thanks....

All twelve of the guys I interviewed with wore suits to the Kool-Aid party.

Think twice about working here bro...then think again.

Good Luck in you decision.

Make sure you to have a suit. A Nice tie and that your shoes and belt match. Put the suit coat in the bottom of your roller bag,and when you get to your hotel have them "steam" it for you, it will look great.

And, for that jerk you need what we use to call "a blanket party", if you can't take it do EVERYONE a favor and GET OUT! Your the kind of person who couldn't get along on the play ground in third grade and you still can't.

Good Luck 24 in what ever you do!

Definitely go with the suit but also, keep in the back of your mind that NetJets is in a need for pilots. I'm not sure they are getting the response they expected and a number of people are not accepting the position when offered. I think this has them a little shocked and bewildered.

Concentrate on the sim ride. There is plenty of info on this board as to the profiles. The upgrade time is probably going to be several years at best and the F/O pay, even with the new contract in place, probably is going to be extremely dificult, if not impossible, to live on....especially if you have to move to within 90 miles of EWR, MCO or LAX.

Best of luck to you.................

are you honestly THAT FARKIN STUPID that you need to ask on an internet message board -

"should I wear a suit to an interview".

Gulfsream 200

You need to lighten up. The guy is looking for a job and he said he needs the interview practice. Why not let him figure out what is right for him.
You must have missed that in his post.

Gulfstream 200 said:
read up on the current situation.

Is this really a place you want to step into?

Of course they will hire you, then you will sign some farkin "training contract"....then they strike (long shot there..) where do you now stand?

Did you not read the posts about many years as an F/O making $HIT?

Support the cause, go to the interview and tell them they need to pay a LOT more and until then they are a $hitbag operator.

guys are trying to get out of there ASAP...does that not tell you something????

Eh...who am I kidding....guys will still jump all over the "opportunity" to get abused and humiliated just to fly a jet....

thats why this $hit never changes. Same old story...

Good Luck to you.

Latest resources

Back