Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets IBB 18 day schedule, 4 on 3 off?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are not most of our Falcons EX's? And the new ones EZ's. I am just unclear on what you guys are calling EX. What's the TO weight on the 2000's. I was a big 3 motor falcon guy, but only have a little sic time in a 2000. Notice I said our Falcons, in anticipation of successful seat grab. LOL
I know I spelled something wrong.

There ya go! There's the attitude.

You will be able to "grab":

a) Whatever vacancy exists

b) Whatever your seniority will allow

:nuts:

NJA has 34 "Classic" Falcon 2000s and 5 Falcon 2000EX EASy aircraft

Deliveries should start ramping up on the 2000EX/EASy once the winglets are certified and put into production. That plane will then be called the 2000LX, if I recall correctly.

I think you could get a lot of people on the 18 day schedule if you:

Start day one at 1000 local and get home on Day 6 at 1400L.

This is an achievable goal because one crew on 6/4 will be on day 6 while another is starting on day one... They simply hand over the plane in the middle of the day.

No need for an early 1st day start or late day 6 go home.

Something every NJA pilot needs to understand is that we WILL be used more on start and finish days. It was made clear at the table that we should expect to fly, fly, fly on days 1 and the finish day. Why else would we get a raise?

Something every NJA pilot needs to understand is that we WILL be used more on start and finish days. It was made clear at the table that we should expect to fly, fly, fly on days 1 and the finish day. Why else would we get a raise?

I thought they wanted to give me raise because I'm so good looking. Now you are telling me that I have to fly!!!!

I'm not saying you're incorrect but how would you know what was said at the table?

I'm not saying you're incorrect but how would you know what was said at the table?

He doesn't. The fact is there are only so many hours in a day and only so many flights that get you home before midnight. If I'm on the east coast, I'm doing nothing but coming home on the last day. Nothing else they can really do with me, unless they want to trip the 2 extended day meter.

The source will remain anonymous, but was in contact with someone who was involved heavily. Just repeating what I said. Besides, it's obvious.

increases in scheduling options coupled with more efficiency should reduce the workload on day 1/7. Dnif calls 1 minute into the day will be gone. The memorialized after midnight protection with time recovery is here to stay. I think all those factors combined will more evenly distribute the flying on every day, thus allowing a more reasonable day 1 or 7.

Latest resources

Back