NetJets..... I need feed back plz

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Spooky 1

We have been approached by the same travel agency organization that handles your airline, hotel transportation issues. Can you share with me your experiences using this group (CTC)? I know that many of these issues are driven by NetJets corporate policy, but if there have been other issues or problems I would appreciate any feedback that you might have. I am especially interested in any hotel issues.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
if you're looking for the best price tickets - this isn't necessarily the place - for example - tomorrow, cmh-bur booked on ua via den for $315, however, the dl walk-up fare i found is $259 - before the nja discount. times are within 30 minutes of each other, duty not an issue. they do this all the time. a few months ago on an int'l trip they booked a $5000+ ticket on aa when a $1700 biz-class ticket was avail on dl.

Rest assured if NJA is using a particular company for a service it is not based on their proven track record but rather finacially motivated.

Spooky 1 said:
Can you share with me your experiences using this group (CTC)?

I worked for a management company that used CTC. While it was convenient, I would say they were not always the cheapest or most thorough group around. We often found better fares on the web for domestic travel. The company did not use them for hotels because FBO rates/deals were often better. Oh, and they are definitely an English as a second language, EOE employer. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it can get frustrating when you have to repeat yourself 3+ times.

Spooky 1 said:
Can you share with me your experiences using this group (CTC)?

I can echo Rice's comments. Based in MIA, cubano-spanish is the language most often spoken. Both the mgmt company I worked for previously and now FltOps uses them. With the mgmt company, I had direct access to CTC for both business and personal travel. Something CTC can do (or what they used to do, not sure any longer as I have no direct contact with them) that I always thought was a little shady is take an otherwise "NON-refundable" ticket and turn it into a "FULLY-refundable" one. Something about if your plans change within a certain amount of time prior to their needing to reconcile the sale, they can cancel out the orginal. If they still exploit this loophole in the system, it can be an advantage and save you $$ if you need to make last minute changes. But if your travel plans are fixed, you can usually find cheaper fares via the web.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back