• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If NJ and FO merged, turned everything into FO could the new company fire all the union employees and turn around and give out job offers for the new none union FO jobs? I would not put this past Rayth. If NJ is not making money now just wait untill the new pilot contract, how long will uncle warren keep a non money maker around?

Fracslave

If NJ is not making money now just wait untill the new pilot contract, how long will uncle warren keep a non money maker around?
Are you crazy? You really think NetJets isn't making money? I don't think Raytheon could afford to buy NetJets. Griz is right, lay off the crack all together.

Raytheon/Flight Options will not be buying NetJets. Quite the other way around, if it happens at all. The airplane stuff at Raytheon is not anywhere close to their core business. That is why they have botched almost everything they have attempted since buying Beechcraft. Too bad really...Beech was a very good organization once upon a time.

IBT and the "big guys"...

CE750Driver said:
Live, you are dreaming, read our IBT board, all the big guys say it isnt going to happen. Where specificaly are you getting this idea except by rumor and inuendo??????????

That's the WHOLE purpose of denial...The IBT and management has always been famous for denial before the fact! Get ready for some consolidation folks!

It's all crap.

Until it happens.

You can never prove that they aren't considering it. That's what rags like the National Enquirer live on. Doesn't make any of these rumors any more respectable or believable than the ones published there though.

Personally it just doesn't seem to pass the common business sense test though.

Rayth could buy anything it wanted including NJ. I'm 100% sure it would not buy NJ though, money is made with defense contracts not airplanes.
Who ever thinks NJ is untouchable and Warren will keep feeding it money is the one with the crack pipe, no company/job is 100% secure.
I'm sure FO will not be 65% controlled by Rayth much longer. Who knows who will buy that 65% out? I have heard NJ, Swift, or an IPO. Have also heard FO would take over NJ to bust the union. That could never happen though because NJ is untouchable!
crack smoker

Last edited:
Frac,
Im 100 percent sure Raytheon wont buy NJ either, Uncle Warren would never sell his little money making machine. Top guys have been saying for years that NJ will never show a profit, or maybe only a little one. You have to pay taxes on profit. Anybody that doubts wheter NJ is making money should look at Berkshire Hathaways record. Uncle Warren keeps his companys.

As for Raytheon deciding to put over a billion dollars into buying NJ, even though they wanted totally out of the business less that a few years ago, to bust the union. I have news for you, the vote for the IBT the very next day, would most likely have 1800+ votes for the union. I believe that would be more than enough to bring them back in.

These rumors are stupid. Somebody put something besides rumor and inuendo up here.

I know that wont happen.

Re: FETOS

gunfyter said:
Word is the new merged company will be called FETOS. Flexible Executive Travel Options Shares. merger of FlexJets ExecJet Travelair Options and CitationShares. part of the New Fractional Order. NFO.

Here's something I posted over a year ago regarding a rumor at that time that NJA was buying Flight Options.

It's true. After this happens, the new company will be called Net Options. All aircraft will be immediately destroyed, and the new company will be the first 'virtual fractional'. All pilots will be issued a brand new(or pre owned, based on their original company) Thrustmaster Pro joystick and their very own copy of Flight Simulator Fractional so that they can pilot their "aircraft" from home. Some of the pilots will have protection from their wives during duty hours, others will not. Those that have protection from the wives for said duty hours will pay dues to the Virtual Brotherhood of Gamesters(VBG). Pilots will be allowed to live wherever they want, but will be responsible for transportation to and from their domicile(their computer) at their cost, on their time. To apply for this new company, send your resume to [email protected]. We do not care about your flight time, just tell us the specs for your PC.

I think it's still as true this day as it was back then. :D

Latest resources

Back