• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets cuts its pledged donations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean like not furlough 495 pilots due to success of the voluntary measures??

No, like keeping their promise to make sure that this company survives these terrible financial times and continues to provide our owners with the safest and most reliable services. A promise WE ALL better hope they keep.

Unless you saw the data yourself and everyone else has been lying to us, please explain how you think the PMs were a "success." They HELPED with the flowing blood but didn't FIX what was/is broke.

No, like keeping their promise to make sure that this company survives these terrible financial times and continues to provide our owners with the safest and most reliable services. A promise WE ALL better hope they keep.

Unless you saw the data yourself and everyone else has been lying to us, please explain how you think the PMs were a "success." They HELPED with the flowing blood but didn't FIX what was/is broke.

I think you are missing the point I was making. Someone had posted that NJA should 'keep its word' with regard to charitable donations pledged in the next several years (which was done before the financial meltdown). I was simply saying that by his (the poster's) rationale-- perhaps RTS & NJA as a whole should have also honored the committment not to furlough based on the success of the voluntary measures (RTS' words, not mine) as long as the economy and our business doesn't deteriorate further; which they haven't.
I'm not privy to any more data that you or I have seen in recurrent and what they tell us on the crackberry. BTW- not sure what "PMs" are.. assume you meant "VMs".
I do wish NJA success, though I do not intend to return. ...And I do agree with the principals of safey and service you related.

Sorry, PM were meant as Preventative Measures.

I think if RTS were here today, they would still be in effect but there's a possibility that that may not be such a good thing. Sokol's a smart guy. So isn't WB. They both saw that the numbers didn't add up even AFTER the PMs, VMs, or whatever else they're called these days. I wish they were still in effect but those days and that hope is LONG GONE. We now have to try and move on and find the positives in our jobs to make sure we survive.

Fly safe and have a little fun. Then get home to your family cause that's where it's at!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Turned its back on the community"? The same community that gave SkyBus $50 Million, but wouldn't give us the time of day until we threatened to move to another city?

This is for you, Mr. Wexner. :rolleyes:

Mr Wexner's largess comes on the back of the 'slave' labor used to produce his products in China, India and other 3rd world locations.
He is a good businessman and has become a billionaire on foreign labor, avoiding real world wages and benefits. Good deal for him, but please spare us the moral indignation.

Those jobs are not coming back.....And it was more like 800 employees laid off....Pilots are not the only ones that work at NetJets.

Smoke. You are right and I apologize. I stand corrected at 800. The difference is that the pilots have recall rights and if you are young enough you MIGHT get a recall one day.

Yeah...bikers are way over paid.

What a bunch of greed..Why dont one of these charities that NJ has helped for years step up and help 495 NJ pilots..I wouldnt donate another red cent to any of these organizations..Most of them got ceos working for them making millions anyway..Let them donate some of there cash..

Latest resources

Back