NetJets App Qeustion:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asipilot

I've just spent the last 2 days working on the application, my question is about the portion of the packet that is bound and printed color, it looks like an HR type app. It doesn't seem like this portion of the packet can be run through a typewriter because it is a booklet. So, I used my computer and scanner to scan it into photoshop and then typed all the info in that way.... However, it will have to be printed on single sheets in black and white, not in booklet form like the original, does anyone have any comments about this. They will be very high quality, but I'm just not sure how they would react to this at NJA????

JEB F

I would say use a pen on the booklet, i also photo copied the pages wrote the info in double checked it and then wrote it in the booklet. Some compaines will only accept the original document they send to you.
Good luck!!

I have not seen the new applications. I don't know what they would think about it in the form that you have done. Being here for over 5yrs and knowing how picky some places get.
I would use the forms they gave you, and fill them out the best you can. or maybe there is a professional shop that can type on them for you.

My understanding was that you had to use the original copy they (NJA) provided. If you look closely, you will see that all the pages of the booklet are perforated. Thereby allowing you to carefully separate the booklet into separate pages to run through a typewriter. It does look much nicer when typed versus handwritten. Just my two cents for what it’s worth…

My understanding was that you had to use the original copy they (NJA) provided. If you look closely, you will see that all the pages of the booklet are perforated. Thereby allowing you to carefully separate the booklet into separate pages to run through a typewriter. It does look much nicer when typed versus handwritten. Just my two cents for what it’s worth…

Thats what I did, just separated the pages, typed the stuff, and paper clipped it all together. Of course I just sent it in today, so who knows if I will get called or not.

I ran my through the type writer while it was all stapled together. Finally I decided to remove the staples and separate the pages. Afterwards I reassembled it and put the staples back in and folded the staples over like it came. However, during the process I forgot to add something so instead of undoing what I did, I ran it through the type writer again, only this time the try writer was hungry and ripped the corner of the app. I got my email yesterday saying I was in the pool. So for your own opinion. Now I could be in the hiring pool or the ******************** can pool, it didn't say.

thanks everyone, I guess I'll have to find a typewriter somewhere. Those things scare me to death though !!!

Latest resources

Back