Net Aircraft Gain/Loss at Skyw inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twott driver

It's difficult to keep track of what we're losing and what we're getting.

Have I got these numbers straight, or am I missing some

Delta TA: Gaining 34 Cr7/9, losing 66 Cr2 for a net loss of 28 aircraft
Eagle: 23 Cr2 for LAX and DFW

So total loss of 5 Cr2's at this point, and 16 of the 34 CR7/9's still not officially awarded to either XJT or SKYW?

Sounds about right, I wouldn't worry about the net loss of 5 if the 16 900's get split evenly. Attrition and a higher crew ratio should solve the problem of 2.5 rjs. Yet to be determined are the allocation and timing, both big factors.

All 16 of those 900's are already based in ATL. Who knows how Delta will reshuffle the entire fleet, but that is their starting point. Wonder if all the ex-ASA mechanics that went to Pinnicle will come back? Also, we have carried a silly amount of surplus pilots on the 700/900 side. Even the time w************************* are having a hard time breaking guarantee. If we do get them at same time AMR thing starts, that is going to make one interesting bid. It's funny how much of a big deal these position notices have become. I remember when they came out monthly.

All 16 of those 900's are already based in ATL. Who knows how Delta will reshuffle the entire fleet, but that is their starting point. Wonder if all the ex-ASA mechanics that went to Pinnicle will come back? Also, we have carried a silly amount of surplus pilots on the 700/900 side. Even the time w************************* are having a hard time breaking guarantee. If we do get them at same time AMR thing starts, that is going to make one interesting bid. It's funny how much of a big deal these position notices have become. I remember when they came out monthly.

No longer fat on 700/900 capt reserves... Couple days of zero coverage because of the increase in DTW.

Wait tell next summer to figure this out... Still alot to play out. The Delta TA, 70 900's and AA larger scope planes its seems are out for RFP soon (AMR's term sheet sent out yesterday)...

Dont know what you're looking at, but there are definitely no days with zero coverage this month. Looks pretty well covered to me.

Yesterday every 700/capt Available was working by morning. Guys are doing OE on the 200, and sim training. The glitch will be fixed in October.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back