Neelman on cnbc.com today....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

anyone catch it - I like his suggestion for improving the US airline industry - take out the fuel/oil "middle man". I don't think it would happen especially if Dems get into office.

other than that he talked about Azul - his new brazilan airline. nothing ground shattering here - just going where he can get cheap labor/fuel/airplanes and do the model all over again.

Before you kick the man, he has only had one wife and 10 kids with the same woman. He's quite the admirable family man. He will do well in Brazil, where he has his roots, is well liked, and has the strong relationship with Embraer. The Brazilians are in great need of a classy national air carrier, and I'm sure he'll provide it accordingly. The good thing is down there, it's not likely to snow in great amounts... heheh...

The airlines could partner together and build a coal to oil refinery and produce oil at $55/bbl. Simple as that, but throw in the sky-is-falling carbon crowd, enviro-wackos, and gov't, sadly, it'll probably never happen.

This is what happens when you get your science from talk radio...

Al Gore....

This is what happens when you get your science from talk radio...

You rely on Al Gore for your science? Incredible. That fool did the video for one reason alone-so he could get rich selling carbon credits!

-WHAT A SCAM!!!!

BTW-If you ever want to identify a person as a complete moron-just look for terms like "talk radio." That makes about as much sense as "watch television." When is the last time you ever heard of a "watch television" personality or "watch television" news show?

-Keep listening to Al Gore. I will continue to ignore him and all the poor minions he takes advantage of to line his pockets!

Last edited:
He is a nice man, and I think he understands his place in the airline business at this point. I see he will appoint someone to run the airline, and keep control of the privately held company himself....smart.

He is dead on with the airlines in this country on a "Bataan Death March." No one wants to cut back drastically for fear of losing market share. They are all playing Russian Roulette and they know it, but the problem is there may be 3 or bullets in the chamber.

Brazil will be an economic superpower in the new world order, and he will make another fortune. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

:pimp:​

Before you kick the man, he has only had one wife and 10 kids with the same woman. He's quite the admirable family man. He will do well in Brazil, where he has his roots, is well liked, and has the strong relationship with Embraer. The Brazilians are in great need of a classy national air carrier, and I'm sure he'll provide it accordingly. The good thing is down there, it's not likely to snow in great amounts... heheh...

That guy needs to grow up. Everyone knows that the mainstream LDS church said the Al Mighty changed his mind about multiple spouses.

I do wonder if Neelman will allow coffee to be served on his new airline.

I do wonder if Neelman will allow coffee to be served on his new airline.

Well, he allowed coffee and liquor at JetBlue....

If I was him I'd be more worried about the screwed up military ATC and corruption in Brazil.

But he has rock star status so that will at least help with the politicos down there hopefully.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back