Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need info from any Netjet or Citation Shares pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Ahhh must be a flyIer.

Fing skeen.

Don't get me started. PM me i'll give you my cell.

Thanks for the 55percent furlough to wake up to

Hey Skeen I'm glad someone stole your Jet Truck. Maybe next time your crossing the street you'll get hit by it.

Were you BOS based on the Do?

Diesel,

Did you fly for ACA? I have tons of friends over there...

HD

nope the old lady does.

FING SKEEN

Thanks for the replies. Also, I didn't realize people actually look at my info. I haven't updated my times in quite a while. I actually have 2800 TT with over a 1000 on the CRJ. I meet their mininums, just not sure how competitive. The company doesn't sound quite as nice as I was led to believe, but I guess if there's lots of food.....and of course the contract should be finished any day now:rolleyes:

20sx said:
Thanks for the replies. Also, I didn't realize people actually look at my info. I haven't updated my times in quite a while. I actually have 2800 TT with over a 1000 on the CRJ. I meet their mininums, just not sure how competitive.

Having an inside recommendation is a huge plus. From what I've seen and heard, NetJets puts a lot of emphasis on personality and as such, a recommendation from a current NetJets pilot factors in quite a bit. That recommendation can offset relatively low TT.

Like I mentioned above, NetJets hires people with all sorts of backgrounds. In my interview class, we had a few airline retirees but we also had a few guys under 30, too. For aircraft experience, we had people such as myself with only turboprop time - i.e. no jet time - and we obviously had guys with fighter and Boeing/McDonnell Douglas time, too.

Any NetJets wannabeez...

...I've noticed something very peculiar going on in these message boards. You get a bunch of opinions about the company from Netjets pilots. I'd say most of them range from guarded to very negative. Yet, I personally know 12 NJA pilots, and have been on flights with at least 10 more (whom I introduced myself to and asked if they minded chatting about the company, since I'd like to get a chance to work for them). To a man they all say the same thing (independant of knowing that the others are saying the same thing)....and that is: it's a great company with great benefits...the flying is great, the schedule is great, the equipment is great, the people they fly with are great...they just wish they were making more money. Of all my friends in the three digit and low four digit seniority range, none of them have apps elsewhere.

So...why does one get the impression from the NJA posts on these boards that the company is more oppressive than the the Nazis and Mr. Santulli is the anti-Christ?

let me see if i can try.

When you ask me about the company it's just you and i talking. I am able to give you specific examples of what is going on. Also there is some one upping going on because it's a type a personality.

With posting on a message board there are a lot of people reading this board. There are a lot of people that have misguided ideas what goes on here. Just check some of the recent posts, (jumpseat agreement, quick upgrade, etc). I think what you are seeing are a guys just making sure that the full story gets across.

I've flown with plenty of guys on ioe that had no idea what this place was like before coming on line. One guy actually chose a plane based on the sound of the name, (ultra vs excel). He choose wrong.

So i think you see a few guys trying to get the honest point across, some guys are angry at the company, and some guys are middle of the road knowing others are watching. Also remember it takes time out of a day to reply to these boards. Some guys don't respond to flightinfo.com and njasap.com

Of course some of us have no life.................. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back