Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sqwkvfr

Baseball junkie
Does anyone have a PIREP for Native Air and their PC 12 operation?...specifically the DVT ops?

I searched and everything is a little old.

I've heard rumblings about low pilot morale, but it seems like it might be a good way to get some turbine time and skip the regionals.

Also, does Omniflight have plans to lose the fixed wing part of it's operation?

Thanks in advance.

Native used to operate jetstreams. A couple of months ago they were hiring for the PC-12 at Deer Valley. They hire from time to time for Show Low, too.

So far as bypassing the regionals...you don't have to fly for a regional if you don't want to, but it may be some good experience. I don't know that single engine turbine work would really be a substitute, though...depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

Have you considered Airnet or Ameriflight? Ameriflight is frequently running adds for pilots out of PHX or operating in and out of PHX, and you can quickly move to a BE-99 or BE-1900 there...or even a Lear. Pay should be better than the regionals (what isn't?), too.

Have you sent Native a resume yet?

Native used to operate jetstreams. A couple of months ago they were hiring for the PC-12 at Deer Valley. They hire from time to time for Show Low, too.

So far as bypassing the regionals...you don't have to fly for a regional if you don't want to, but it may be some good experience. I don't know that single engine turbine work would really be a substitute, though...depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

Have you considered Airnet or Ameriflight? Ameriflight is frequently running adds for pilots out of PHX or operating in and out of PHX, and you can quickly move to a BE-99 or BE-1900 there...or even a Lear. Pay should be better than the regionals (what isn't?), too.

Have you sent Native a resume yet?

I haven't sent anything, yet...just kinda kicking the idea around. I was worried about the SE turbine time, too, but the pay would work out well.

I thought about Ameriflight, but I have several reasons for not wanting to go there..they might seem kinda silly but being based Safford and flying only between there and PHX every night is just not something that I think I would enjoy.

Anyway, I'm in the enviable position of having a good job now, but I'm just keeping one eye open in the hopes that something comes along that doesn't involve a huge paycut.

Thanks, Avbug. I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back