Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bad Monkey!

Say what again,I dare you
Were getting very close to finding the moles fellas.

The more they post the closer we get to exposing the mole trolls.

Bad Monkey! said:
Were getting very close to finding the moles fellas.

The more they post the closer we get to exposing the mole trolls.

Nice try Dumb Monkey....but its good to know that even when I'm not posting on this board that you cant forget all of the wisdom that I've posted.....

And I dont know why you guys are in denial about the employees posting on this board. Does it make you feel better to think that the company is posting replies?

If you'll pull your head out of your backside for a minute you'd realize that you've pissed off most of the other employees in this company with your childish antics.

Everyone, myself included, thinks that your wages are too low and you deserve a good raise, but the way you're going about it is embarrassing and disgraceful.

That's the reason why we get on here to rebut your lies and misinformation....we just cant stand to see you bash a very good company.

Dam.... I thought you were talking about the tv shows

FamilyGuy said:
its good to know that even when I'm not posting on this board that you cant forget all of the wisdom that I've posted.....

That's the reason why we get on here to rebut your lies and misinformation....we just cant stand to see you bash a very good company.

Hey Pump-kin,

Go back to your shack and make some more red-headed step children.

Sorry mole, we will keep the masses informed with the truth and not the company FUD that includes lies and mis-quotes.

For those that are following this soap opera please go to www.asap.com or go directly to www.nj6s.com to get the "real" story of our fight.

The battles continue and we will win the war, for its more than just "us" its about the whole industry that we are taking a stand for.

FamilyGuy said:
but the way you're going about it is embarrassing and disgraceful.

So mole, how would YOU suggest we go about getting a decent raise after 4 years of bargaining? Do you think we should have voted in the $69,000 for a 5 year Captain? How about the newest lovely proposal that included NO retirement, no health care, no overtime and more work days??

What is YOUR solution, mole?

The solution for the union busters is to drag this out ad nausium infinitum...this way they can continue to soak NJA and collect fat $$ union busters' fees..

Last edited:
JetProp said:
The solution for the union busters is to drag this out ad nausium infinitum...this way they can continue to soak NJA and collect fat $$ union busters' fees..

That's what I've been saying all along. NJA is being hoodwinked by these "labor consultants." A quick read of Marty Leavitt's "Confessions of a Union Buster" will give everyone a good insight about what's going on. In the book, Marty brags about not giving a crap about the outcome of their work. The only thing they cared about was their paycheck. The best way to keep getting paid was to elongate the process. NJA is falling for it hook, line and sinker. These guys are so old school, it's pathetic. Gladly, the MEC is NOT old school.

hydrarkt said:
So mole, how would YOU suggest we go about getting a decent raise after 4 years of bargaining? Do you think we should have voted in the $69,000 for a 5 year Captain? How about the newest lovely proposal that included NO retirement, no health care, no overtime and more work days??

Between what I've seen posted by the pilots on this board and what the company posted on the intranet, it looks like the latest proposal from the company was for raises between 23% and 40% depending on position and years of service.

If that doesnt meet the definition of a decent raise what does?

The solution from my perspective is fairly clear - take the 23%-40% now and then bargain for more increases at the next contract.

How many aviation companies are giving raises right now? let alone in the 23%-40% range?

hydrarkt said:
How about the newest lovely proposal that included NO retirement, no health care, no overtime and more work days??

As everyone keeps telling you to have your Union Leadership tell you the truth. The last proposal included 401K, Health Care, OT, and two schedules. 50% 6&6 and 50% 6&4. There will never be a retirement in any BH company, that is what your 401K is. You once again are mis-quoting the situation. Ask your leaders what was put on the table.

hydrarkt said:
That's what I've been saying all along. NJA is being hoodwinked by these "labor consultants." A quick read of Marty Leavitt's "Confessions of a Union Buster" will give everyone a good insight about what's going on. In the book, Marty brags about not giving a crap about the outcome of their work. The only thing they cared about was their paycheck. The best way to keep getting paid was to elongate the process. NJA is falling for it hook, line and sinker. These guys are so old school, it's pathetic. Gladly, the MEC is NOT old school.

How does offers of raises between 23%-40% qualify as union busting tactics?

Sounds like some people are being overly dramatic in their attempt to portray these negotiations as some great struggle against a big, bad company. Fortunately most of us here in the flight center recognize what you're doing and dont buy it....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back