Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

got_jumpseat?

NO BLO JETS
Effective January 19, 2003 Mesa will be operating CRJ's as well as ERJ's in CLT. I have no other info but its true.

oh yeh, wonderful news.....ccair guys are out of a job, piedmont is furloughing pilots and the company that pays pilots low wages is expanding!

Free enterpriseand being competitive good for Mesa

Hmmm, and now Mesa is mad at the start up of Freedom Air(Free Enterprise, Competitive). Well now you guys know how it feels to have someone fly your routes at slave wages.
Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys get one hell of a contract (ACA,ASA,COMAIR,WIS). But I am almost sure you will roll over and accept a crappy deal... Anyway good Luck..

WSurf said:
Free enterpriseand being competitive good for Mesa

Hmmm, and now Mesa is mad at the start up of Freedom Air(Free Enterprise, Competitive). Well now you guys know how it feels to have someone fly your routes at slave wages.
Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys get one hell of a contract (ACA,ASA,COMAIR,WIS). But I am almost sure you will roll over and accept a crappy deal... Anyway good Luck..

just keep watching and see what happens. You will all see a good show. I assure you that one thing. Any other predictions you can try calling Ms Cleo.

Latest resources

Back