More NetJets Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j328ca

I have an interview coming up and had a couple questions.

Are there guys that live in the Pensacola area? How do they get to the gateways?

Also, when you start your tour do you usually end up airlining itsomewhere or do you actually pick up an airplane and start there?

j328ca:

The gateways for NetJets are: APA, BDL, BOS, CLT, CMH, DAL, DTW, IAD, JAX, LAS, LAX, MCO, MDW, MSP, MSY, PDK, PHX, PIT, SAN, SEA, SFO, SLC, STL & TEB.

All tours start from a gateway. You are required to be within 100 miles of 3 hours which ever is farthest at the start of your duty days.

I'm told there are pilots living in the Pensacola area. I don't know what gateway they use or how they get there.

Flightbag

i'm told there are pilots living in the

Thanks for the info. Mapquest says that pensacola is 3 hours away from MSY, so I guess that would help. I knew about the 100 mile part but wasn't aware of the 3 hours.

Flightbag said:
All tours start from a gateway. You are required to be within 100 miles of 3 hours which ever is farthest at the start of your duty days.
Flightbag
Slight correction,
It's 100 miles OR 3 hours, whichever is shorter.

In order to be in position to commence duty, crewmembers utilizing Gateways must be within 100 miles of the Gateway, or be within three (3) hours drive time of the Gateway, which ever is shorter.- Gateway LOU page 1.

Well, I guess that answers that question. How far ahead of time do you usually know what your assignment is? Is it usually a safe assumption that you'll be going out on one of the first flights out in the morning?

People have been FIRED for being more than 100.1 miles away.

They usually call you the day prior with airline info. Sometimes they call and say you need to be at the airport in an hour and a half.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that PDK was a bit far. Too bad that the whole gateway thing isnt 100 miles or 3 hours whichever is greater.

Latest resources

Back