Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoundBarViolatr

Yankee Air Pirate
Anyone have any suggestions on what part-time job works well with flying corporate? I average 11-16 days off a month (sometimes more); usually weekends, holidays and an additional week straight. Thanks for the input.

SB

SoundBarViolatr said:
Anyone have any suggestions on what part-time job works well with flying corporate? I average 11-16 days off a month (sometimes more); usually weekends, holidays and an additional week straight. Thanks for the input.

SB

I've worked in loss prevention for years. Great part-time gig. I work for a contractor now, but most large retailers, warehousers, and manufacturers have a mix of full-time and part-time LP staff. Usually very flexible hours and interesting work. Tough to get that first job, but after that you can chase the dollars; the work is basically the same everywhere.

Never a shortage of dirtbags. :smash:

bookeeping skills, like Quickbooks, etc. came in handy for me. Very flexible and hourly work went well with my 135 lifestyle. Day trips in piston twins makes for nice $200-$300 a day work, no recurrent training and very low stress. That's if you like playing with little planes still.

background

I also have background as p135 ACP and DOD/Military Police if that helps. Would love to do contract flights but my network is not that solid yet. Thanks.

SB

Latest resources

Back