Monthly bidding software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LyodChristmas

Does anyone know if there is a product or download (to buy or for free) available that you can plug your airlines monthly bid lines into that will sort out the lines. At PSA we don't have the ability to sort through our lines automaticly and pick out certain days off or weekends. We have to go through manually and pick out the lines we would like to bid one by one. I've heard some carriers have a program that you can put in your preferences and it will tell you what lines give your preferences so that you can bid them.

Its software that the airline has paid for and lets the crews use. I dont know of anything thats free. At XJT we have AdOpt. Its a true pref-bid system, however we simply use it sort our lines, not create them. It works ok, but you always have to check what you had it sort, for some reason it doesnt sort everything correctly some times.

How many lines do you have at PSA in your base/seat/airplane? We usually have 400+(used to be 500+) lines for IAH/FO and CA so its pretty hard/tedious to sort through them manually, but I still see people doing it every month.

We use Flica at ASA. Supposedly the SkyWest people are developing their own version to replace Flica. If it works as well as OurASA I think we'll all be in trouble.

I'm not sure there's a standalone program that lets you sort lines. I know Southwest has something but it's tailored to their airline.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back