• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Minneapolis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You asking about flight departments? Target has a few X's up in Minny I believe....

Elliot (spelling?) has been advertising lately for King Air 200 and Beech Jet pilots but haven't checked in awhile.

There was a King Air position advertised at Crossroads Aviation (I believe that is what it was called) out of Anoka. It was 135 stuff.

Excell Energy had a XLS position advertised for awhile as well. I believe that one was filled.

Hormel has a G150 and G200 and they are currently interviewing. They fly out of Austin. You may want to get your information into them quickly.

The TC is a hard nut to crack. I have been told it is a saturated market at the moment. Good luck.

3M has a flock there in the TC's, believe they are G's.

Lots of corporate flying in MSP. VERY tough nut to crack. I know of a few on this board that can vouch for it.

The last round of interviewing at 3M (~18 months ago) consisted of six pilots, three civilian and three military. All had GV types and Masters degrees. In the end, the higher ups decided not to hire anyone because the financials weren't as good as expected.

Latest resources

Back