Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
Why in the F do hotels have to unplug their coffee makers? Forcing me to crawl through god knows what, under a rickity desk, just to plug it in?

Ok, sorry.....

Really now...who is buying ASA this week?

generaltso said:
A better question would be why the F would someone drink coffee out of one of those things?

I am a slave to my dark master....the bean. Yes, I have problems.

Haha. I've thought the same things as my shaky hand pours my first bitter cup, sleeves dangling with cobwebs and dust in my eyes.

I've got to agree with the General on this one. Go downstairs and get a cup of joe. Chances are better the coffee maker hasn't been cleaned in the toilet bowl down stairs in the lobby.

generaltso said:
A better question would be why the F would someone drink coffee out of one of those things?

I don't pack any underwear on my trips. I just wash them out in the coffee maker. :p

AF :cool:

Last edited:
ArcticFlier said:
I don't pack any underwear on my trips. I just wash them out in the coffee maker. :p

I do the same!!

On a serious note, I know a lot of FAs that really do that.

ArcticFlier said:

That's part true...I know for fact that FA's wash/restretch their hose in them. I even smelled pee in the iron at a "finer" hotel once. USE CAUTION!

Oh, forgot to say....wipe the TV remote down too...who knows what someone did while waching who knows what...

I once blew out the power to a whole wing plugging in the coffee maker. There I sat, 4:30am splayed out on the floor with hair like Don King.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back