Military Leave and signing bonus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rotorhead1

I have been on Military Leave for the last 16 months and want be off Military Leave for another 2 years. Do I qualify for the signing bonus or were the people on Military Leave ommitted from the bonus? What is the future for the ATR at ASA? Is it going to be there3 when I return?

I have been on Military Leave for the last 16 months and want be off Military Leave for another 2 years. Do I qualify for the signing bonus or were the people on Military Leave ommitted from the bonus? What is the future for the ATR at ASA? Is it going to be there3 when I return?

I know nothing about the ASA agreement, but I know a fair bit about reserve/employer issues. It would be VERY difficult for ASA to exclude you from the bonus without violating federal law (USERRA). They might try, but unless the bonus is chump change, you probably want to pursue it. Start with the ESGR.

I got an idea why don't you call your union rep and get the facts instead of putting a post up here that may be answered by someone with just an opinion!

If a non-union puke such as CT or the bunch of others can get it, why shouldn't you? They're not even paying dues, and still getting a part of the bonus.

He wasn't talking about Tutt, but a senior 700 Captain with the same initials and was in Rush hour with Jackie Chan.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back