Middle East Flying Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

macpilot

I have seen some confidential ad's on 350.com looking for Lear 31 F.O., but have not had any luck when sending a resume. Just seeing if anyone know's what company this is and how to get in contact with them or any pilots that fly for them.

I've been looking for a foreign bassed flight department for a while. Although my T.T is low, I have a good bit of jet SIC and would be a good fit for this company. Thanks in advance to anyone with info.

2,200 Total Time
1,350 Multi
1,000 Jet
400 Lear 35
400 Lear 31
Lear Jet Type

Last edited:
Iraq

I'm actually in search of any flying job in the middle east. I could almost care less, just want to go. Any company contact information would be appreciated. Pilotcenter.com doesn't have much in this aspect. Does anyone know how to go about landing a Contract Pilot job overseas?

middle east

Pprune is one of the best sources for middle eastern aviation, airline and corporate.':cool:

Hi!

pprune.org

ONe of our guys left for Kuwait/Iraq flying Kingairs. I think he's making about $200K.

cliff
YIP

yeah, call me crazy

I was forced out of my Regional job due to a lack of income/stress which was caused from a lack of income. The American dream of being a pilot is still there however in today's society is a lot harder to achieve. Why should somebody with the talent's I have and that many other's who share this board subject theirselves to the low wages. How do people live?? My saving's account eventually drained because bringing home $1500 a month as a First Officer didn't cut the cheese after putting Myself through school and then paying other bills on top of those college/flying loans.
Iraq??? Doesn't bother me. I spent 5 yrs in the Marines. I would look at it as another tour except getting paid well for what I do. I want to fly again but can't afford to here in the U.S. If that's not B.S. then I don't know what is, so I'm ready...Two years over there I'd be debt free and walk with about 300k tax free in my pocket. Then I could go do whatever I wanted. I could stick it out somewhere again making bad money for a bit. Who knows?
When it's time to kick the can, it's time to kick the can. Risky flying? Yes, but so what. There are all sorts of other risky flying jobs. Flying at a Regional after getting 4 hrs. of sleep in a row for 5 nights pulling those Stand up's, or whatever your airline calls them. With 50 to 90 people in the back?? That's Dangerous!

Not sure where these unrealistic salary expectations are coming from. Perhaps there are a few guys with cherry jobs who make $200K, but that is not common. I know of a guy flying an A319CJ making only $12,000/mo and he was highly experienced before getting that gig based in Dubai.

Bexair in Bahrain and Execujet in Dubai are two corporate operators. Royal Jet in Abu Dhabi is another.

Typhoonpilot

Latest resources

Back