Mesaba Wait

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GEORGE DUBYA said:
Anyone out there get called for Mesaba ? if so how long did you wait? Times?

First week of april send in my resume 2 weeks later an update/ may 4 got the call for an interview for the 24. 2nd update I had 1050/111

I sent mine in 3 weeks ago as well no answer yet. Looks like it takes a month. Very exciting stuff everytime the phone rings and it is my wifes mother and i curse her after i hang up.

Faxed resume 3-11-05, called 3-21, interviewed 4-6, called and placed in hiring pool 4-15, officially notified of class date 5-11, Receivied POH and FOM this evening 5-18. (RJ 85 for those that care)

Also emailed resume to Comair 3-11, called 3-21 for a 4-19 interview, I cancelled when I got word from XJ.

Filled out online resume for ExpressJet first week in March. Called yesterday to interview (no idea of what the interview date is)... again politely declined.

Times when I applied: 2450 total, 480 ME, 330 Turbine. Was flying pt 91 corporate and 135 charter at the time.

From what I have noticed, once the "big announcement" was made there was a large jump in resumes so wait times to be called have lengthened some.

Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back