Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gator1999

WAR KITTENS!?!
For those of you interested, I just heard from a very reliable source that Mesaba is gearing up to start hiring again. Check mesaba.com for job postings. If you know someone who can walk your paperwork in, I would suggest that. It seems that the majority of people that have interviewed or who are scheduled to interview have some connection to Mesaba whether it be directly (intern, rampie) or indirectly (recommeded by a line pilot). Just food for thought.

The hiring "craze" is over. We hired something like 10 - 20 and that was because a lot of the furloughs they were re-calling had left for greener pastures. Don't expect any more hiring for at least another year or two.

Saabslime,
I'm not going to put anything past management, but I'm just saying what I managed to overhear on a chief pilots' conference call the other day. That's all, I thought that some of those out there in internet land, who aren't fortunate like us to be employed at Mesaba right now, might want to know.

Since when do you need one of those to work here? I just rubber stamp my own. It's much easier that way.

What's a medical?

Gator1999 said:
For those of you interested, I just heard from a very reliable source that Mesaba is gearing up to start hiring again. Check mesaba.com for job postings. If you know someone who can walk your paperwork in, I would suggest that. It seems that the majority of people that have interviewed or who are scheduled to interview have some connection to Mesaba whether it be directly (intern, rampie) or indirectly (recommeded by a line pilot). Just food for thought.

Well there is nothing on the website for pilots. I work in the training center and I haven't heard any news regarding this. In fact we are all just fighting to keep our jobs. I'll be the first to post something if I see anything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back