• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Fired !!!!!!! ??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet another podunk airport manager who thinks you should be able to fly from the middle of nowhere to anywhere starting on an RJ for $159. Now the poor hicks have to start in a turboprop for $169. On my next four day stretch off, I'll jumpseat to Northwest CO with my violin.

HughBeamont said:
Yet another podunk airport manager who thinks you should be able to fly from the middle of nowhere to anywhere starting on an RJ for $159. Now the poor hicks have to start in a turboprop for $169. On my next four day stretch off, I'll jumpseat to Northwest CO with my violin.
Dude, only sailors and guys named Lawrence play violins.

Wow, someone unhappy with MESA..now there is a shocker...

So does this information get to the decision makers at UAL, DL, etc. I know in most businesses companies and partners have clauses that let them get out of agreements if one side or the other is not performaning.

I routinely talk to the station I commute out of about MAG, and what they say is not very positive.

D

Do people feel that with UAL coming out of BK MAG's days are numbered? I know they are cheap but how much is UAL encuring in baggage, rebooking, hotels, etc.

wooo hooo great article I just forwarded it to our governors office and the attorneys involved in Hawaiians lawsuit! GO MESA!

ilinipilot said:
So does this information get to the decision makers at UAL, DL, etc. I know in most businesses companies and partners have clauses that let them get out of agreements if one side or the other is not performaning.

I routinely talk to the station I commute out of about MAG, and what they say is not very positive.

D

Do people feel that with UAL coming out of BK MAG's days are numbered? I know they are cheap but how much is UAL encuring in baggage, rebooking, hotels, etc.

You pay Greyhound prices, you get less than Greyhound service because of the complexity involved. The flying public needs to wake up and pay out if they want good air service. That isn't likely to happen with the American mentality of quantity-not-quality.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back