• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Mesa dirty laundry in hometown newspaper.

rogerwilcoout

Total Time
7000+
I think it's more accurate to say that captains at the regionals in general, and places like Mesa in particular, demonstrate on a daily basis their ability to safely operate a flight with minimal support. I.E., don't trust your dispatcher, don't trust your MX department, NEVER trust your crew scheduler, etc.

However, I would agree that anyone who stays at a place like Mesa for too long would probably raise some questions . . . .

Holy Shizit ! I finally agree with you on something. Now back to my beer.

freightrash

Total Time
enough
I really want to see the guy again who interviewed me many years ago at holiday inn PHX. He rejected me, so I ended up at better airlines. I forgot his name though but I bless him everyday.

Total Time
My suggestion to all Mesa pilots is to jump. The likelyhood of this ship sinking with J.O. still at helm is perhaps better than 50%.

The problem is that there really isn't anywhere to "jump" to now.

Best of luck to MAG employees...although I will enjoy watching the ship sink.

ZP

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
The problem is that there really isn't anywhere to "jump" to now.

Best of luck to MAG employees...although I will enjoy watching the ship sink.

ZP

Fractionals are hiring.

Trojan