Mesa / commuting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's nearly worthless...

Something along the lines of your primary flight needs to get in 3 hrs prior to show and your backup flight sometime before show (an hour prior? can't remember and it's not infront of me here). Makes it pretty worthless..

Oh.. and if you use it, you can't use it for another *TWELVE MONTHS*..

It is pretty pathetic as far as practicality goes... I imagine anyone who commutes probably does it 4 times a month at least, so that'd be a possible 36 times a year where you'd need it.

Patriot,

I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean
if you use it, you can't use it for another *TWELVE MONTHS*..

Thanks!

My brain cells must be mis-firing today. Does this mean Mesa only lets you commute to work ONE TIME for an entire year???

It means you get one "get out of jail free" card per year. If you miss your commute after that it would be considered a no show. Very weak.

Mallard said:
It means you get one "get out of jail free" card per year. If you miss your commute after that it would be considered a no show. Very weak.

What he said.

Also, it's not a "once a year" type thing.. ie you can only use it once in 2003, then once in 2004.

It's more like if you use it in Feb of 2004, you can't use it again until Feb of 2005.

It does suck... not even just for the once a year language, but the fact you have to arrive so f'ing early to work that it'll be very difficult to actually be able to commute the same day you need to work.

Useless, basically...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back